what's that song from?
the muppets?
"doo-doo-da-doo-doo...
buh-na-na-na...
doo-doo-da-doo..."
"doo-doo-da-doo-doo...
buh-na-na-na...
doo-doo-da-doo..."
baby loves bananas. mama loves this brilliant contraption!
oops, and i found this (below) on my phone.
it made me laugh.
so, here's another from the doc...
p.s. - no, elle does not have chicken pox. just eczema.
poor dry child!
dr. l says we need to take her
to hawaii where it's humid...
any takers on flying her there?
we'll meet you with a lei
& some 'thank you' chocolates:)
I'll take her! I'm going to hawaii tomorrow! :)
ReplyDeleteweston has the same thing..crazy..we use aquaphor followed up with aveeno...he is one sticky little vaseline covered kid, but it has worked for us!
ReplyDeletelol nice tongue, mike!
ReplyDeletepoor eczema -- weston has had a little every once in a while and cetaphil works really well for him!
I'll def take Elle with me to Hawaii! I'm now the flying with children expert -- we'll see if I can do two babies at the same time? :)
We bought some of those for Keenan and he LOVED them! We put anything and everything in it, it was perfect! They are horrible to clean, but they are SO worth it! :)
ReplyDeleteI love those net things - so nice for teething! I used to stick frozen food cubes in there for S and it would numb up her gums and give her some relief. Love the tongue picture...
ReplyDeleteOur little guy has that, too! Dang those dry spots!!!
ReplyDelete