6.30.2009

i love you i love you i love you i love you

i love youx1,000,000
you are my best friend& i wouldn't change any of our 1,460+ days
as husband & wife.
here's to {forever} more.
happy anniversary, love!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary you two!! You are the cutest couple ever!! Hope your day is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!!! I love you guys and hope your day is blessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How has it already been 4 years!? Happy Fourth! We sure love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Random comment: Thanks for haivng good music to listen to on your blog. I very often having it play in the background as I blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I can't believe it has been so long. You both look so young and in love!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS