ok. enough depressing posts. mike's getting on my case,
& i'm driving myself nuts.
happy! i am happy.
what made me super happy on monday morning?
seeing chanthoeun's genius work
[thanks for making us look pretty!]
chanthoeun... you are amazing! thank you for the awesome pictures on such short notice! check her out at http://visualblissphoto.blogspot.com/
now for a million belly pictures...
& i'm driving myself nuts.
happy! i am happy.
what made me super happy on monday morning?
seeing chanthoeun's genius work
[thanks for making us look pretty!]
chanthoeun... you are amazing! thank you for the awesome pictures on such short notice! check her out at http://visualblissphoto.blogspot.com/
now for a million belly pictures...











wow...you look amazing.
ReplyDeletewish I looked like that 9 months pregnant!
I love the one in the tall wheat grass (or whatever it was) thats slanted and the lighting is just right! How fun, we never did anything that cute! HOpe your doing well. Are you back at work full time or just hours here and there?
ReplyDeleteYeah - I don't think it took that much to make you guys look good...=) And I love all your maternity dresses! So cute.
ReplyDeletethanks guys!! really, she was just good at taking our pictures:) and yes, back to work full time! i'm a tired mess, but it's been SUCH a great mental break to not be at home! i have a feeling this little one isn't going anywhere soon, and she's going to need induced!
ReplyDeleteCUTE! I need to get me some maternity pics...I would not be as cute as you but it looks fun!
ReplyDeleteKer
Super cute! I wish my belly looked that cute when I was pregnant. Actually with my first it was pretty cute (no strech marks etc.) until the last month, when I super exploded. and nothing helped keep the strech marks away not even that cocoa butter stuff. So second time around I just stopped caring. :) Nice huh. Barb somehow didn't get one strech mark with Sadie. Lame-o!
ReplyDeleteYah, that is a great dress!
Love these! And love the orange dress!
ReplyDeleteYou look absolutely stunning with your baby bump! You got some beautiful shots:)
ReplyDeleteYou look absolutely stunning with your baby bump! Beautiful shots:)
ReplyDeleteOkay, I just spent the last half hour looking at your blog! You are seriously one of the cutest pregnant people ever, I want to know where you get all your cute dresses!!! I love your blog! Way to fun. I can't wait to meet your little girl!
ReplyDeleteEmily Allen
PS: email me for an invite to my blog if you want one. emilyrose_811@yahoo.com