1. Elle’s birth (shocked I didn’t pass out)
2. Wedding day (you were breathtaking)
3. 1st kiss (you totally initiated)4. Day at Edgehill passing the football when we just decided to go buy flights to Europe
5. Walking on the beach in Cadiz Spain when we talked about getting engaged
6. Night we hiked to the wind caves even though you had a big test the next morning
7. Our first date when we bought mittens
8. When you went with me to get stitches after I showed off my Heman strength lifting up a tree (even though you were the first one to laugh when it smacked me covering my face in blood)
9. When I accidentally got pee on your face (sorry, TMI I know... but accidents happen)
10. When we held hands for the first time under a pillow to hide it
11. In Paris when we went to that outside café and ate bread and cheese with warm coke.
12. The night you picked me up at the Cleveland airport when I was meeting your parents for the first time (best hug to date!)
13. Jazz game when you took off in my car when I was out peeing
14. In Spain when we pulled over so you could pee when a bus full of little kids went by (we have a lot of good moments with peeing babe!)
15. Our last trip to Hawaii when we ate breakfast overlooking the ocean
16. First time you showed me firefly’s in Ohio (who knew they do exist)
17. The time (after we were married) you told me I wasn’t really your type…sorry I’m no Paul Walker beach bum:)
18. The time we rented a floaty bike in the Bahamas and we couldn’t paddle back in because apparently we don’t have any muscles on our twigs of legs
5. Walking on the beach in Cadiz Spain when we talked about getting engaged
6. Night we hiked to the wind caves even though you had a big test the next morning
7. Our first date when we bought mittens
8. When you went with me to get stitches after I showed off my Heman strength lifting up a tree (even though you were the first one to laugh when it smacked me covering my face in blood)
9. When I accidentally got pee on your face (sorry, TMI I know... but accidents happen)
10. When we held hands for the first time under a pillow to hide it
11. In Paris when we went to that outside café and ate bread and cheese with warm coke.
12. The night you picked me up at the Cleveland airport when I was meeting your parents for the first time (best hug to date!)
13. Jazz game when you took off in my car when I was out peeing
14. In Spain when we pulled over so you could pee when a bus full of little kids went by (we have a lot of good moments with peeing babe!)
15. Our last trip to Hawaii when we ate breakfast overlooking the ocean
16. First time you showed me firefly’s in Ohio (who knew they do exist)
17. The time (after we were married) you told me I wasn’t really your type…sorry I’m no Paul Walker beach bum:)
18. The time we rented a floaty bike in the Bahamas and we couldn’t paddle back in because apparently we don’t have any muscles on our twigs of legs
19. When we made out in everyone’s bed at Edgehill20. The time I helped sabotage your date with a gay guy (you know you would have rather been with me, I don’t care how cute his feet were)
21. When we purchased our first home
22. All the times at Edgehill when we told each other “you’d be the last person I would marry”23. When we drove back from Ohio (I drove the full 3 days by the way)
24. The first time I saw you in workout clothes…Mikey likey!
25. The time in Cancun when you were zip lining and you forgot how to stop and smacked full speed into the tree and me and the Mexican dude looked at each other an said “no bueno”
24. The first time I saw you in workout clothes…Mikey likey!
25. The time in Cancun when you were zip lining and you forgot how to stop and smacked full speed into the tree and me and the Mexican dude looked at each other an said “no bueno”
Love, Daddy and Elle
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my darling friend! What fun memories. Super cute post Mikey. OH FYI - you both better start spending more time in restrooms!!! YIKES! Happy 25!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Amanda! Okay, seriously, I loved reading those moments! You guys have traveled EVERYWHERE!!! SO jealous! :) I hope you have a great day! (p.s. can you get Mikey to call Wade and give him some pointers!? j/k haha)
ReplyDeleteWho knew my brother was such a sap! Seriously #9 how the heck is that even possible. I'm sure I don't want to know.
ReplyDeleteThat was the sweetest thing ever!! :) I am so glad you have found such a great guy Mandy (and he didn't do too bad himself). I just have to wonder why so many of your memories are involved with pee??
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday again Kopp!! Such fun memories Mikey - and lots of brownie points. I loved reading them, and I love that I was "there" for some of them. You guys are great!! And seriously...still grossed out you made out in my bed.
ReplyDeletehappy birthday, pretty lady! I agree with Barb, Mikey should get brownie points for that post.
ReplyDelete