6.06.2010

renewing our vows?

deja vu?
(... minus the drastically different hairdo's.)
yes, yes, we have been married for 5 years this month, but what girl would turn down the chance to get all dolled up (& hello: put that big dress to good use for the 6th time!)?
or, maybe just me? :)
it was freezing cold.
& pouring down rain.
i got dressed at my work
(laughed lots about that one).
the best part were the sweet cheers & encouragement from all the cute visitors at temple square on our "big day!" :)
such a riot!
thanks to chanthoeun (click on her name to go to her lovely site), and her sweet sis, for making the day such a fun adventure!
cheers to "renewing our vows!"

11 comments:

  1. HOW FUN! I love that you went and got pics taken!!! Okay, wait, you can STILL fit into your wedding dress!? I need some motivation to get into mine again!!! :) LOL Super cute guys, LOVE the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics. You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look stunning! You'd never guess that it wasn't really your "BIG DAY"! The photos look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are beautiful!! Love that you went to get more...how did you use your dress the other times? That's amazing. Sure miss you guys! Happy 5th!! Can't believe it's been that long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a fun idea! Happy 5 years to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best idea ever! Our 5 year is in a few months, and I may have to steal that idea. you look SO good! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! I hope that when my 5 years comes around I can still fit in my dress (and look as beautiful as you do). I am for sure going to do this if I do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You two are too cute. Happy Anniversary!!! I miss you a TON! Give little Elle a kiss for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think I'll ever fit in my wedding dress again!

    Those picture are awesome!

    You guys are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I lost all of the blogs I had bookmarked when my computer crashed and found yours again! Love the pics!

    That is way funny! I totally thought I was crazy that I have been planning our "renewal of vows" for our 5 year anniversary which is next year! Awesome! I'm glad people still do this! Everyone I tell thinks I'm crazy! Well, I do want to have a big party and all that jazz and will most likely {not} fit into my wedding dress so I may or may not have picked a new (cheaper) one online... months and months ago. :)

    Love it! Gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS