thanks, husband for the hot date
on a chilly holiday!
biaggi's > 'the blind side' > "shopping"
just about the only thing i've really missed since the little darling was born is going to movies. love movies!
loved this movie.
love m&d for watching the little miss.
love her (even though she still refuses to sleep).
on a chilly holiday!
biaggi's > 'the blind side' > "shopping"
just about the only thing i've really missed since the little darling was born is going to movies. love movies!
loved this movie.
love m&d for watching the little miss.
love her (even though she still refuses to sleep).
love my mister.
love italian food.
love italian food.


okay that is hilarious because Dave and I just did that date! Biaggis, blind side, shopping! So fun! Dates are ubber better once you have kids wouldn't you agree...because you are that much more grateful for them since they don't happen very often! you guys are the cutest couple it is so refreshing seeing other couples that are still head over heals in love;)
ReplyDeleteI am so glad your mom and dad moved here! -- You need those date nights! And you love having them close by too! :)
ReplyDeletesounds fun! I miss going out to movies too! Love movies + shopping + eating out! Sounds idyllic :)
ReplyDeleteI am coming home in April! I must see you guys and meet Elle!
Date nights are the best. I need more of those.
ReplyDeleteHaha I was just saying to Rob the other night how much I miss movies! We are such movie goers and wasn't blind side amazing! Ya I'm completely jealous of your date b/c Biaggi's is my fav restaurant!
ReplyDeleteYeah for hot dates!! Glad to hear the movie was good - I've been wanting to see it.
ReplyDelete