12.08.2007

{O Christmas Tree!}






Lots, huh!? Poor Natasha (that's our tree), she's not strong enough to hold up to 3 years of abuse from us! We love her though, she's a trooper! The wreath was one of my bday presents- I love it!

4 comments:

  1. your blog is so cute....plain, whatever! Your tree is so cute!
    i am happy you joined the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah that you have a blog! I am ever so happy about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for blogging! Way better than myspace...so easy and fun. Now we just need to get those other myspacers to move on over...=) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love love your tree! It's so fun!! Um where were you when I needed help with mine?! ha ha :) I wish our tree was fun like your {instead it's just boring but pretty}. How do you come up with such creative ideas?!! I love your style.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS