5.26.2012

in memorial...

about a week ago, my phone slipped out of my hand and rather than bouncing on the rubber playground (under my left foot), it hopped onto the sidewalk (under my right foot), and shattered.
i thought that was bad...

until yesterday when my phone once again slipped out of my hand and onto the blacktop.
*sigh.* seriously, dude??

on friday my mama celebrated her 50th birthday and amongst our morning festivities, i took her for mani-pedi's. (happy birthday, mama!! fun day!) please take note of my phone & matching "shattered" nails-  it seemed appropriate.

june 4th is the soonest i can upgrade phones... & that day can't come soon enough :-/

2 comments:

  1. oh no!!! i hate when this happens :( SO ANNOYING and they charge you so much to fix it! GAHHH

    ps: I found your blog through the blog role of the photo class we took the other day! so fun :) I wil definitely keep reading

    xxo em

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS