highlight of my morning:
picking up produce @ 6:45 am.
in Church a few weeks ago they announced
this produce co-op called Green Bee.
you go online and place your order
for a "bee box" or "bee box express"
(just to name a couple),
filled with fresh produce from arizona/utah farmers.
one pick-up is right down the street from me, and i was totally thrilled with paying $12.50 for 6 fresh fruits + 6 fresh vegetables.
variety changes depending on the season.
this morning, this is what we opened our box to find!
this is the express box- enough for 2 people for 1 week
(there's more inside the box)!
can't beat that!
keisha has inspired me.
if i spare a few minutes before heading to work (today is the general young women meeting!), we're making elle some food!
picking up produce @ 6:45 am.
in Church a few weeks ago they announced
this produce co-op called Green Bee.
you go online and place your order
for a "bee box" or "bee box express"
(just to name a couple),
filled with fresh produce from arizona/utah farmers.
one pick-up is right down the street from me, and i was totally thrilled with paying $12.50 for 6 fresh fruits + 6 fresh vegetables.
variety changes depending on the season.
this morning, this is what we opened our box to find!
this is the express box- enough for 2 people for 1 week
(there's more inside the box)!
can't beat that!
keisha has inspired me.
if i spare a few minutes before heading to work (today is the general young women meeting!), we're making elle some food!

I made all of Sadie's baby food - check out this site...it has the best info. Worst layout ever, but best info...
ReplyDeletehttp://wholesomebabyfood.com/
I froze the purees in ice cube trays (each cube is about 1 oz, the perfect serving size for starting out) and then I'd put them in freezer bags to store. It really isn't that hard. It's cheaper and tastes better. Good luck!
i totally stalk your blog!! i am michelle kirks sis in law!! any ways, our babies are kinda close in age so i check in from time to time, but i just thought i would tell you about bountiful baskets... it is awesome!! you go on line and buy your baskets on monday and then pick up that saturday. it is 15$ and you get TONS!! this week i got seriously probably like 30$ worth of fruits and veggies... so i think you get a little more with them than the green bee... check it out!!
ReplyDeletebountifulbaskets.org
I'm glad you posted this. I ordered mine late and so I won't get mine until this week, but I'm so excited!
ReplyDelete