10.21.2012

witches, a princess, and a 20 week bump...

it's witchfest time at gardner village, and we've never been... soooo... we went! we braved 5:00 traffic and headed south (darn that drive south!). elle was thrilled to finally debut her "tangled bride" costume in the daylight, and boyohboy did she soak up the, "ooh! aren't you a pretty princess!" comments- i mean, can you imagine? nothing better when you're 3!... except face paint, a ridiculously unhealthy dinner with too much ice cream to follow at culver's, and staying up past bedtime on a friday night...
love weekends. have i said that before? right...

3 comments:

  1. Elle is so cute and you look adorable!

    PS. Love stuffing myself at Colvers from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I die. Her costume is gorgeous! And I love how the makeup turned out. I'm just praying my son doesn't tear his costume up the first time he puts it on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! How I wish I could take pictures like you! :) My pictures of Gardner Village suck compared to yours- haha! I really need to learn how to work my camera- hopefully I'll find some time in Cali. Cutest pictures and I love the princess costume!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS