4.17.2012

blondie.

it's inevitable- that blond hair will get darker & darker. her dark roots are getting longer by the week. mine used to be this white... oh, memories (like the corners of my mind- misty water-colored memories)!
i look back at this, & it's hard to believe this is my same babe.
(above hair styled last night by mike.)
i'd also like to mention that yes, my daughter wears this dress, like, everyday (as is displayed in most all posts over recent weeks:) we went from this one to this one to this one to this one...  & a few more in between!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a girly girl! I love all her dresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda! When did your little baby girl turn into a little lady?? I remember when I first met her, she hardly had ANY hair...and the hair she did have stood straight up haha! She is soooo beautiful. Love her fair skin and pretty blonde locks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS