2.09.2010

back

we're back from ohio!
what a whirlwind it has been
(more on that later. there is a screaming babe in my lap).
for now i couldn't resist...
i pulled this straight off my camera just now...
my loves:
the mister & little darling.

8 comments:

  1. what a darling picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not even kidding, I was JUST thinking about you guys! You update your blog so often that I was like, "wait a minute, where is she!?" lol So what was in Ohio!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To-Ta-lly LOVE this picture!!!! Please frame it and also frame it for your parents and Mikey's! Way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so so cute! Glad you're back safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda this is the CUTEST picture! Elle is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad your back. keep up the blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS