

ta-daa! see?
belly.
proof.
as bados questioned (and i loved),
"how is the bun?...
& the oven?"
bun is rising slow & steady.
oven is... well... baking i suppose?
baby pete's heartbeat was strong today at the doctor.
("pete" as in petersen, not "pete" as in boy necessarily. no subliminal messages here:)
Look at your cute little belly!! I love it! =) I'm so excited!!
ReplyDeleteAw!! If Mike weren't in the background, I don't think I'd ever believe that was your belly! ;) It's so weird to see anything pooched on you, you skinny thing! You look so adorable!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I can't wait to see more photos as the bun grows :)
ReplyDeletethat is the funnest site to see this belly with this stick skinny legs haha! You are going to look so good third tri.....lucky!!!
ReplyDeleteyou look so cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteSOOOOOOO cute! I always knew you would be one of those ladies that can pull of being pregnant! CUTE!! Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I love the prego pictures!!! I am also sorry to hear about your hair, I too had a case of the orange disaster not too long ago, what a disappointment!!! I am glad that you got it fixed though! So when are you leaving for hawaii!?
ReplyDeleteSuper Cute.
ReplyDelete