3.21.2010

hello sunshine!... and mean ol' rsv.

here we are last week on a walk...
thankfully it's been warm enough,
we can sneak out for a bit each day.
fresh air feels so nice since
rsv finally caught up to our wee one.

oh, what everyone says is true:
there is nothing worse than a sick baby!
(mmm... other than that sick baby
getting her mom & grandma sick, too.
rats.)
please, please go away evil sickness!

i'm working full-time
as we approach the weeks before
general conference &
the general young women meeting.

we're crossing our fingers that the sunshine will continue,
& health will return very soon.
until then?
lots of hot showers,
a house full of warm mist humidifiers,
many many kisses,
very little sleep,
& a whole lotta prayers!
just because it's funny.
elle likes to eat feet.
mike's feet in particular.

3 comments:

  1. This post makes me so sad. I hope little Elle gets feeling better soon. And you too :) I hate RSV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stinkin' RSV! Good luck! S never had it so...I've got no tricks to give you. But I can pray! Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I know where she got the RSV from... Mike's feet! Good luck, hope she gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS