
"the best thing i ever ate?"
i'm such a fan!
les madeleines patisserie & cafe
was featured.
elle & i met mikey this week
and headed over on his lunch break
just to share a kouing aman.
love, love.
loved!
think croissant+elephant ear:
light, crunchy, crispy, sugary, crusty shell,
with a flaky croissant inside...
only moister (?) & butterier.
deeeee-lish!
it was a hidden little gem,
filled w/ downtown lunchers.
the only downside?
not speaking french.
i hate sounding american.
french seems so lovely!
how in HEAVENS name do you gracefully say
"kouing aman" from "les madeleines?"
hmmm...
i'm such a fan!
les madeleines patisserie & cafe
was featured.
elle & i met mikey this week
and headed over on his lunch break
just to share a kouing aman.
love, love.
loved!
think croissant+elephant ear:
light, crunchy, crispy, sugary, crusty shell,
with a flaky croissant inside...
only moister (?) & butterier.
deeeee-lish!
it was a hidden little gem,
filled w/ downtown lunchers.
the only downside?
not speaking french.
i hate sounding american.
french seems so lovely!
how in HEAVENS name do you gracefully say
"kouing aman" from "les madeleines?"
hmmm...

aw, elephant ears! No one ever knows what I'm talking about when I say I loved those!! Bring me a kouing-aman! ;) Anything with sugar has me at hello.
ReplyDeleteMel! I know & I love them! The sad thing is that I haven't had one in ages and ages... Why so hard to find?? Sad! No wonder no one knows what they are:)
ReplyDelete