8.02.2015

one of these things is not like the other...

my mom sent me one of the above photos and i was entirely confused until i looked at the car seat and realized that little sleeping person was me! 

there was this post where i swear elle looked just like my dad's side of the family. 
and this other time when jude looked just like me as a baby, but now this!

as jude has gotten older i don't feel like he looks anything like me, and assume he resembled mike as a child, but hullo!? this is plain weird. it has to be the sleeping element that makes us twins, because when we're awake i must have been more angelic of a toddler;) this kid gives us a run for our money... 

(also why i have so many sleeping pictures of him: he's so peaceful and cherub-like when he's asleep:)

*i also think all of these were from vacations, which is apparently the only time i'm ever awake before him, and/or see him sleeping on-the-go. in our normal life it's usually DARK when he wake up, making the taking of sleeping photos challenging. 

2 comments:

  1. That is crazy! I looked at it for a good minute trying to figure out what was up with the car seat and still didn't know that wasn't Jude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's even weirder when you see them all together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS