10.14.2013

disney, world finale...

& finally, some leftovers from our phones...
elle was a great age both times we went (last year and this year)- each had their pros/cons. this time she was braver and slept much better. she rode on more rides (she loved the haunted mansion which shocked me!), but she also recognized more (i.e.: wanted every single souvineer we passed:).   |||  jude was patient and people-watched constantly. he scoots, but doesn't crawl, so he was ok being held or riding in the stroller most of the time. i can hardly believe i am still nursing (if you know me, this is quite the feat:)- if you need a list of "easy to nurse-on rides" just holler:) some of my most treasured memories are of his body sound asleep in my arms, sweating, sleeping soundly as we walked around or rode on rides. |||  at night we had elle in one bed, and jude next to mike & my bed in a pack-n-play. we were all squished, but it worked great. and elle called it "camping" which is right up my alley:) elle even had a sleepover one night with my parents (they had an adjoining room) and jude slept from 11-4, which is like, big time.  |||  the flights were shockingly great! the lady in front of us on flight 1 of 4 even commented: "there were babies behind me!? wow! i didn't even notice!" that always makes a parent feel good:) 

see our other 2013 disney posts here: 1, 2, 3, 4, & our trip in-motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS