12.03.2012

Happy 28th Amanda!

Happy 28th birthday to my beautiful wife Amanda!!

I hijacked the blog to shout from the mountain tops how amazing she is. Letterman style!

Top 10 reasons my wife is more beautiful at 28 than ever….

10 – Her hand gestures when she is telling a story or teaching her Sunday school lessons.

9 – She has accepted my addiction for Pepsi and has bought them for me on her own.

8 - Self motivated and achieves goals that she sets for herself.

7 - She is talented at everything. LITERALLY EVERYTHING! She is not afraid of anything.

6 - Her testimony amazes me. I can’t even begin to compete with her.

5 - Her style! Sorry I kept you in Utah babe, you belong in New York!

4 - She has planned the most elaborate vacations for us and I haven’t had to pick up a finger.

3 - She gave me a Princess that has lit up my world the last 3 years.

2 - She is pregnant with a baby boy (if we were royalty we would celebrate with a 101-gun salute and the majesty herself).

1 - Her belly button is stretched to its limits…only out from here!

Amanda, you have made many people around you laugh, smile and better by just knowing you. Thank you for all you do and the sacrifices you make for our family. You are forever loved and appreciated. You’re GORGEOUS and I love you!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Amanda! You truly are amazing, even if we never ever hang out! Mike, you are such a great husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Happy Birthday Amanda, and I can nod my head to you being talented, stylish and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, so cute Mike! And I totally agree with everything here. Hope your birthday was so fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS