10.27.2012

our life lately...

(quiet) "elle? what are you doing?" "oh! just moving and folding brothers' clothes! i'm ok!" // taking care of baby's new monkey, en route to dance class, "in case he needs it while we're gone..." // naps aren't too reliable these days // waiting for me to come downstairs so she can beg for a new purse & shoes // first snowballs //  first wassail // preschool halloween party // bathroom re-do... hook hunting // playing in the snow & rain // what DO you hang in a bathroom? a head? ok! meet bruce // typing a christmas letter to santa // halloween dance recital makeup (more to come) // fire station open house // insanely creepy playtime with daddy- aka "monster pig." eek!!

2 comments:

  1. I recognize that arrow and cameras picture.. I just went to West Elm Heaven yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that place! We used to have to trek to Vegas... This salt lake local is dangerous:) I had my eye on that letterpress for ages! I love sycamore street press. I also love that west elm has etsy items- without having to pay shipping!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS