10.15.2012

life lately... (actually, these are from september, but who's keeping track anyway?)

finding & shaking down some leaves- hey! it was early fall! let's expedite this process, shall we? // elle giving us her custom tour of temple square // brigham city temple open house // the last swim of the summer & the first walk to preschool where you could see your breath! // elle saying bye to mike on his airplane (ok, so this wasn't HIS plane, but it had to have been close:) // wise me chose to wear stupid shoes for the bloggers night out: bad. idea. bad! ow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally keeping track. get with the times, amanda!

    I envy your life every day. Except for your hurting feet.

    Also, I didn't comment but I'm totally excited for you to have a BOY! Yay! they are fun -- totally different, but fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS