9.17.2012

europe according to my iPhone...

headed to europe // paris hotel view & lovely gap in the bed // orsay museum // biking around via velib // baby #2 // paris = graffiti // mini-coke's on our air france flight to rome // tiniest tv in rome w/ the only english station being cnn... // also disappointing was the vatican pizza- blegh!! // illigal photos in the sistine // last night @ the spanish steps // that DISGUSTING creature ran over me as i sat in bed our last night- i have never screamed so loud in my life // shopping w/ mikey // more spanish steps // nasty plane food (reason #78 why you shouldn't fly alitalia) // elle, clearly depressed, while we were gone- seeing her own eiffel tower // bees game

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Where have I been??? You are prego???? So happy for you!!!!!! Ahh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you just took my breath away! I am loving this, I want to go back to Europe now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS