4.09.2012

"hey! where'd my temple go?"

friday morning i opened elle's window and revealed the 6" blanket of snow that had fallen. she promptly announced, "oh!!! the snow is on the cars... and trucks... and trash cans... and... WAIT! where's my temple!?"
she has a lovely view of the bountiful temple, and was quite concerned that it, too, had all but vanished in the snow.
saturday night we went on a little family date to see "her" temple. we shared a pizza in the car. we walked around. we threw snowballs (irreverent?). it was a beautiful night at a beautiful place...

3 comments:

  1. I want to blow those flower pictures up and put them on my wall! They are GORGEOUS! What kind of camera/lens did you use on these?


    PS - my dad is planning a wild-west family reunion. Can I expect to see your adorable family in 2013? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! i have a sony a55 and this was w/ my 50mm f/1.8.

    hooray! can't wait for 2013. we'll be here! i think? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, your little family is so dang cute! All your fun outings, pizza in the car? Fun!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS