3.02.2012

the happiest place on earth (continued): according to my iPhone...

huddled in a blanket at the pool, pretending it's not freezing cold on day 1; test track & around epcot; the car tells me it's 36 degrees; elle running to the pool; around the resort; my parents watched elle while we went to dinner at, shocker, wolfgang puck! yu-um!; remember that shellac nail polish? what a NIGHTMARE! it started peeling up like stiff paint. it pulled out my hair. things got stuck in it... & nothing took it off, so i ended up having to rip/peel it off... and now my nails are shot until they re-grow out! tear.; night walks & night reads; dancing at epcot before melting down at epcot:)


hey disney world, can i blow you a kiss?
i miss you, so!

2 comments:

  1. these are so darn cute! I love the bottom right shot. TOOOO FUNNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun time! cute shots.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS