2.22.2012

the happiest place on earth!

we're back!
11 awesome days of vacation are done.
after downloading 1,100 pictures (woah, dude),
my joy of reminiscing was rapidly replaced by a pit in my stomach- photoshop crashed & i can't edit anything. and can i just say that the lighting in the character meeting places is bananas? (and not in a good way.) blegh.
i hate when things vanish. for no reason. and 12 hours of stressing later, i'm no closer to a solution.
add this to the fact that we're not at the animal kingdom right this second
(like we were at this moment one week ago),
and the fact that elle woke up on east coast time- 4:30 AM- i'm a little sad.
or a lot. but i won't admit that because it's too whiney.
and whiners are lame.
anyhoo.
here's a handful to start with.
who needs edits anyway?
hooray for disney world!

3 comments:

  1. these beautiful photos don't need editing! I always secretly wish I were there on your vacations with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That 2nd picture is gorgeous! I am so sorry about your pictures. That is absolutely awful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. craving more. elle looks so much older and wiser than Luke. she is a girl after all. I can't wait to see more, and I hope you get all your actions back (at least you didn't lose photos)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS