11.15.2011

today? i think i'll read a book. (elle, not me. i don't read.)

i love that chatter has turned into conversations. 
funny, silly conversations. 
this morning elle came running into the living room screaming, 
"mommy!!!! i eat your hair now! MMMMMMMMMM!" 
as she chomped down with her teeth. 
whaaa?
 i said to her, "what? no! if you do, i'll eat YOUR HAIR!" 
"no mommy! i eat your hair how! you? you stop!"
these same phrases went back & forth between us as we laughed harder & harder.

maybe you had to be there.
trust me, it was funny.

ps- thanks to my mom for keeping my overalls circa 1985 ^. 
how do clothes from 1985 outlast clothes from 2010? they don't make 'em like they used to.

1 comment:

  1. Awww...I wish my mom had saved some of my clothes. That is extremely neat! Really!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS