9.10.2011

y'all come back now, y'hear?

how do you make gifs
dare i say- the mystery has been solved!
OUR BLOG IS SAFE.
i promise!
on my "sites i surf" reel there was a link to a photographer who had (at some point) a virus on his site.
google chrome & firefox flagged (& will flag) my blog INDEFINITELY until it has been "reviewed" by google (whenever that is. i've made the request). until then, if you have google chrome or firefox you have to click "proceed" and "ignore this warning/this site is safe."
unless you select for your browser to remember this setting, it will keep popping up saying there is malware. somewhere.
lame. i hope this is all sorted out soon.
thanks to way-too-big corporations like blogger and google who have zero customer support or contact help. none.
whatevs.
cross your fingers we're back to normal soon.
this is really obnoxious.
:)

7 comments:

  1. Yay! How did you figure out which site had the problem??

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few friends told me the error was from "holladay photo," and after lots of digging, and my computer-guru dads help... Voila- issue uncovered:) i hope it all straightens out now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gone for me! So either they fixed it or I said "ignore" enough times for them to believe me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoooooray!!! I'm SO glad!! Will you let me know if you have trouble again? Thanks Angie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that moving photo! You are a techno smartie pants! yay for the bug being GONE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you do that moving photo? That's cool! I'm glad you got it figured out. Sorry to stress you out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS