8.05.2011

sidewalk (& carpet) art.

yes, my child has no pants on.
i'm letting her run naked part of the day, hoping to get her started on potty training
(this post inspired me. i even bought that same seat! i'm a sucker for parenting "peer pressure").
the truth is, it was rainy a few days last week & since we were inside a big chunk of the day i figured it wouldn't hurt anything!
plus, i'm sick of buying diapers.
although... this is kind of like, hard, so i may pansy out for a while:) we shall see...

when i spotted sunshine, i took a break from my cleaning pee off the carpet,
& elle played picasso all over our sidewalk!
she's a funny little lady.
she usually gets more chalk on herself than the ground- see,
she rolls ON her drawings because she realizes she can transfer her "image" right onto her person!
smarty pants.

2 comments:

  1. potty training?! no way! you are a brave soul. I'm going to let you carve the way first and I will follow...

    they do say girls train easier than boys (i'm going to use that as my excuse).

    she's a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures. You catch her expressions so well. Darling!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS