3.07.2011

"hey! you!"

why, you ask, do i only share pictures of elle?
(it's ok, i know you really didn't ask. but let me answer anyway.)
oh, because there are none of my family of three in all of twenty-eleven.
i should get on that.
until then?
you get phone photos...
& photos of the kid.
because elle lets me snap pictures of her
elle is distracted enough she doesn't usually care
that i follow her around like a coo coo paparazzo.
(eww- also noted: how dirty is my front door? for my own sake, i'll call it pleasantly "antiqued.")

3 comments:

  1. I have to officially uninvite you to ever come to my house, because you would probably be disgusted with my dirty home and not want to be real-life friends anymore.

    Um, I'd be happy to follow your gorgeous family around for a whole day and just snap pictures the whole time so you could have some of all three of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You dress her in the cutest outfits and I LOVE her little ponytail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lady! I miss your face! Can we please get together before we leave? I would love that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS