2.25.2011

mini moi mimics.

although there is frightening potential
(& i'm seeing serious signs of elle mimicing my cleanliness OCD),
i must admit that i adore seeing this wee one copy our every-move.
she's getting so smart. it kills me! 

yesterday my mom told me elle was doing this licking-her-finger-and-turning-the-page trick.

today elle circled around the room and talked to herself on the phone.
today she also had (what was to me an enlightening) phone conversation comprised of animal sounds with her daddy (her vocab otherwise has somehow vanished. where did it go?).
other favorite mimicing moves include: opening doors with keys, throwing everything away, blowing her nose, brushing her teeth, closing all doors and cupboards, & cleaning up after herself. constantly. cleaning. a lot of cleaning.

oh, she knows her way around my iPhone better than me.
hil.arious.

3 comments:

  1. watch your back! make sure you on your top behavior!

    She is adorable. love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you have her talk to Shelby & Keenan while she is on the phone one of these times about cleaning!? hehe :) My kids somehow missed that step, they like to make the mess and then just walk away from it all! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that she really licks her fingers to turn pages! That's adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS