1.14.2011

go away, ugly!

hasthiswinterlastedamillionyearsorisitme?

this is the view outside our house on saturday.  
it was almost lunchtime.

thank you, inversion.
inversion = fog/haze/make-you-cough-dirty-air that lasts all day/week/month/winter(?).
please go away?
i miss breathing outside.

elle is acting more like maddie, my "old" indoor-only cat.
tail, wagging.
eyes, begging:
"please let me go outside!? please please please?"

oh, and i'm pretty sure the same ice from november/december/january storms are still shellacked to our sidewalk.
i'm aching for vegas
(i found $68/night at the lovely mirage! WHY TEMPT YE ME?!).
or any beach, really...
anyone want to join me!? :)
(mikey, please say yes?)


2 comments:

  1. No way- 68 bucks?? I wanna go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said it! I think it's having a toddler that makes it so hard. I'm dying for Spring!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS