10.11.2009

week 1

elle is already 10 days old!
it has been the fastest 10 days of my life, yet at the same time, feels like it should be Christmas by now.
i want her to freeze- she's growing and changing so much already!
we are so in love with our little girl!
so sad! should have fed her first...
i could watch these two all day... mike & elle are priceless togetherwe. love. these. feet! {they're even cuter not smashing my innards}
snug as a bug :: she's so cute & tiny in her carseat!
the most gorgeous lips

11 comments:

  1. Cute Pics! I love the comment about the feet being cuter when they aren't jamming your innards. :) I can relate.

    You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! So precious. The days are SO long, but then the weeks fly by...how is that? That is exactly how I feel!!! How is she sleeping for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her too! She is adorable. I am glad you are enjoying her. They do grow so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so sweet. And I know Olivia was once that small, but Elle looks so tiny. They grow up so fast! I'm so sad we're not there to see her in person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so so beautiful!! <3 You guys look so happy, and you were just meant to be parents, you can tell!

    How is nursing going? ((hugs)) We miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation Mike! She is a doll. I love the name 'elle'. She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so GORGEOUS! Makes me wish I had one that small still. I love the second to last picture, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations you two!! Oh she is so sweet! I love baby girls! Enjoy her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is SO beautiful! I bet you guys are loving her so much. She's gorgeous and you look great Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  10. manda she is so cute and I love the name it was so fun talking to you the other day we need to find a time to come visit you soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS