8.02.2008

{Update: Condo}

We sure have blogged a lot lately, eh? It's another lovely summer Saturday night and I'm starting to get sad that the days are getting shorter-- I just love our summer weekends!

Today we went to check the condo & surprise, we have kitchen counters! So exciting! We had no idea how they'd turn out- after all, swatches aren't anything until you see the big picture! The condo's coming along great both inside & out; not a lot left to do. We're scheduled to do our final walk-through on Mikey's b-day in a little over 2 weeks! Hooray!

4 comments:

  1. It looks awesome! I'm so excited for you guys :)

    We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so good Manda! I love the vaulted ceilings. Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like there is tons of room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!!! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS